Instructions for Use
Here is a step-by-step instruction guide on how to put the files onto PokeSav and then onto your Action Replay which will transfer them to your game. Yes it does sound complicated but with this guide, it will be simple to understand.
For Event Pokemon
1. Download the file from this website
2. When it is downloaded, open PokeSav and go to the "edit" tab under "storage"
3. Choose the area in box you want the Pokemon
4. Click the "load" button next to one of the slots, and choose the file you just downloaded
5. Click "OK" at the top of the page and go back to the main section of PokeSav
6. Repeat those steps if you want to add more to your box
7. Once finished, on the left hand side of the main menu, click "Export ARDS Code"
8. Check under Pokemon storage codes the places where the Pokemon are
9. Click "save file" and save it to you desktop or wherever else
10. You now have an Action Replay code for that box in your PC. Make sure there is nothing else in that box because they will be deleted
1. Download the file(s) from this website
2. When it is downloaded, open PokeSav and go to the "edit" tab under "events"
3. Click "Mystery Gift Edit"
4. Make sure you enable both Mystery Gift and Wondercard by checking both boxes
5. At the top of Wondercard it says "load PCD" click and load the PCD file
6. Under Gift it says "load PGT" click and load the PGT file
7. Once finished with both, look under Wondercard and there will be a number under "card ID"
8. Make sure you type that number into the Wondercard ID slot and click "add"
9. Check to be sure all of this is done, then his "OK." Click "OK" on the event page as well
10. Then, go to "Export ARDS Codes" and check the areas you want
11. The areas are under Mystery Gift Codes. Check "Enable Mystery Gift and Wondercard IDs"
12. Then select Gift 1 under Gifts and Gift 1 under Wondercards.
13. YOU CAN ONLY DO ONE AT A TIME SO DO NOT CLICK BOTH GIFT ONE AND GIFT 2
14. Click Save File and save it to your desktop or wherever
To Put on ARDS then onto Game
1. Load your ARDS CD into your CD ROM
2. Open software and connect your AR to the computer using the given USB cord
3. Under the selected codelist, right click and select new code
4. Open the file you created with PokeSav and it will open your internet browser
5. The page will have the AR code, make sure you have the entire code that you need, nothing more nothing less
6. Copy that (right click and select copy OR ctrl-c) and paste into the new code area in the software
7. Bring the codelist over to where your AR is showing and overwrite the original
8. You now have the files onto your AR
9. Use them the way you would use a normal AR code except you have to press L+R together during gameplay to affect the changes
10. To recieve the wondercards, press L+R and go into a PokeMart where you should see a green man
I hope these help!